Primus Basic Training
The course is primarily for those responsible for the installation, configuration, operation and maintenance of Primus HSM. The goal is to give an overview of the features and configurations as well as to address issues that arise. Much of the training deals with security policy issues & processes.
- No specific skills are required to attend this training.
- The training session are limited to 8 participants.
- Primus S500 HSM (SIC-SASS): 1/2 day
- Primus X and E-Series: 1 day
- Languages: German or English
Overview training agenda/content
In the Primus Basic Training you will learn:
- Introduction / Get to know the device
- Setting up the device
- Best practices
- Setting up operators
- Setting up Primus HSM
- Create a clone / a cluster
- Roles management (SO, User)
- Firmware Update / Rollback
- Digital Seal
- Erase / Factory Reset
- LEDs, Buzzer, Alerts
- Troubleshooting, Diagnostics, Logs
|19 march 2017||Zurich / as required||German/English||X/E/(S500)||1 day|
Further trainings to be scheduled in 2018