The Securosys Primus Hardware Security Module (HSM) App for Splunk provides a user environment for immediate and effective monitoring, analysis and visualization of Securosys Primus HSM devices and entire HSM clusters.
The Splunk platform allows customers to import and index virtually all types of machine-generated data via a web-based interface and offers powerful search, monitoring and analysis capabilities.
In addition, Splunk offers via the integration of apps and add-ons a complementary set of out-of-the-box capabilities for specific applications ranging from optimized data collection to security monitoring, IT management and more - one of the main reasons why Splunk was chosen by Securosys.
Features of the Securosys Primus HSM App for Splunk® include:
- Efficient monitoring of the availability and condition of Primus HSM devices and clusters
- Collection of statistical information on Primus HSM usage at device and user level
- Monitoring of safety-relevant events
- Support for different Primus HSM clusters and separate searches
- Automatic detection of Primus HSM devices
- Device and user-level dashboards, various reports for billing or reporting purposes
Securosys SA is a market leader in cyber security and encryption based in Zurich, Switzerland. Founded in 2014, Securosys secures the Swiss financial markets on behalf of the Swiss National Bank and protects transactions worth over 100 billion euros every day. The company serves more than half of Tier 1 banks worldwide with hardware security modules developed and built in Switzerland.
Founder & CTO/CSO Andreas Curiger, Founder & CEO Robert Rogenmoser, VP of Engineering Marcel Dasen, Head of Services & Biz Dev Reto Stäuble, Head of Sales Chris Willemin, Head of Marketing Geraldine Critchley
Further information can be obtained directly from Securosys SA by e-mail at email@example.com or by calling +41 44 552 31 00.